July 26, 2012

Style inspiration: Julia Engel

Julia Engel makes my top-three for favorite blogger style. The outfits she posts on her blog, Gal Meets Glam, are effortless and original. My favorite look recently has to be her ASOS ice cream top, captured in the first of the photos below. Paired with white pants, she pulls it off perfectly (plus, it's on sale now!). If you haven't checked out her blog, be sure to head on over.

          


          


Photos from Pinterest, via Gal Meets Glam. 

3 comments:

  1. Loving your blog! Thanks for reaching out! Yours is so great, I'm following now!!! :) xoxo

    -Marghi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ice cream top is delicious!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon your blog and I liked it very much ..... If you love fashion you can follow any responses to follow my blog, I'll be very grateful

    ReplyDelete